Easter's coming up soon and though Singaporeans dont really celebrate Easter, its definitely a time when the restaurants (esp hotel buffets!!) come up w things like easter egg hunting, hot cross buns etc and a time when we can have fun and an excuse to eat out! Haha so here's a list of restaurants that you can visit this year (:
Disclaimer: the headings for each section is BEFORE GST and service charge! If I didnt put down the number of seatings, means there's only one seating and usually starts at 12pm till about 3pm? Check by clicking on the links! Some I couldnt find the links on their hotel pages and got the info off honeycombers.com
$50 and below
- Movenpick Hotel $50/adult, $25/child - BBQ selection and dessert selection
- Pantry at the Stables - $40++ for 2 for high tea, $22++/child for buffet & Easter egg hunt (4-4.45pm or 5-5.45pm) Easter egg hunts, magic shows, face painting, goodie bags for the kids! Adults meanwhile can enjoy the afternoon tea set!
- Global Kitchen - $98++/adult (free flow juices/soft drink), $42++/child. Crustacean on ice, live stations, mains, >10 desserts.
- Olive Tree - $88/adult (free flow juices/soft drink) $118 with champagne, $58/child (6-12yrs old). Boston lobsters, roasted pork belly, coq au vin
- The Glass House - $68++/adult, $34++/child. The buffet theme is Alice in Wonderland so kids come dressed as your fav character from Alice in Wonderland and be rewarded with a mystery gift! There's face painting, balloon sculpting and photo booth!
- The White Rabbit - $98++/adult, $38++/child (6-11yrs). Price includes free flow of soft drinks/juices. 1st seating 10.30-1pm, 2nd at 1.30-3pm. There's an egg station, appetiser buffet, roasted leg of lamb, choose from a few mains, dessert buffet.
- Conference Centre at Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel - $138++ non-alcoholic, $178 free flow champagne. Kids $79 (4-12 yrs old). The website has the full menu. Highlights include, oysters, seafood bar, pan-fried foie gras
- Barnacles - $128++/adult (free flow champagne), $38++ child (6-12yrs). Kids get their own buffet and can run arnd on grass. Balloon man, magician, face-painting for kids too!
- Greenhouse at Ritz Carlton - $183/adult, child price varies depending on age. 2 timings 11am-1pm or 1.30-3.30pm. Price includes unlimited Moet & Chandon Vintage 2002, house red & white wines, selected cocktails. Highlights include - tiger prawns, mussels, scallops, crabs, 8 types of freshly shucked oysters, pan-seared foie gras, live poached Boston lobster, scallops, whole wagyu beef leg, suckling pig, lamb, veal racks, pork belly roast & char siew. Iberico & coppa hams, cheese board w more than 50 cheeses and over 15 desserts - including hot cross buns + choc souffles a la minute
- Town Restaurant - $188/adult (free flow Moet & Chandon), $48/child (6-11yrs). Buffet for kids in supervised children's room, which has face-painting, balloon-sculpting and cartoons. There's also an egg hunt and Easter egg decoration. According to honeycombers.com, best tales are outside!
- Melt the World Cafe - $159++/adult (free flow Moet & Chandon), $48/child (3-11yrs). Kids get own buffet at Little Fan Land, watch cartoons, do activities and join in Easter Egg Hunt. Brunch has hot cross buns and Easter eggs.
- The Sentosa - $179++/adult (Free flow champagne + wine), $79++/child (4-12yrs). Kids buffet, Wii station, X-box games, pizza making, cookie decoration. There's also pony rides, egg painting, a bouncy castle, egg hunts and Easter bunny!!! (Most activities for kids!)
- One-Ninety - $198++/adult (free flow Veuve Clicquot), $45/child (5-11yrs). Adult buffet consists of 50+ international dishes, the kids get their own buffet in Kiddies Playland, with bouncy castle, face painting, arts & crafts, balloon games and video game consoles (Most expensive!)