Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Peony Jade Teochew Orh Nee Mooncake Review



The Original Ex-Crown Prince Flaky Teochew Oor Nee Mooncake with Premium Fragrant Golden Pumpkin

Now they dont allow testers for this! So my friend and I bought 1 each (yea they sell 2 pieces! 2 for 26+ after taxes I think!) Anyway tried it today w my family, and my Dad and I thought that there wasnt enough yam taste though my mom thinks its enough! Cant really taste the fragrance of the yam :( but can tell its freshly made because the yam paste had small pieces of yam shreds inside! Plus the pumpkin was definitely yummy (:

Wouldn't go as far as to say this was the bomb, and I wouldnt be rushing to buy a box for myself, that's what I'd say. But my friend's family loves it!! They finished 4 boxes in a day D: So yup guess its up to personal taste and preferences? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...