Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cake Spade

Went to Cake Spade 2 separate times with T and the boy!

The shop space is really really small and is located at Orchid Hotel where Teppei and Sushi Kou. At most like 4 or 6 seats inside and maybe 8 outside (2 tables of 4). The variety is quite big though and this small shop has been gaining a lot of attention amongst foodies! I've been hearing a lot about their tofu cheesecakes and hummingbird cake so I made them visit with me :) 

Sorry I don't remember the price because it was awhile back!






Lemon tart

Personally I like a crispy tart crust so this one wasn't as crispy as I'd like it to be but it was still good! Buttery, holds up well and fragrant. The curd could've been more sour (I like sour stuff) but it was good enough! So in summary, this is a rather good lemon tart! 3.9/5


Molten Lava Cake w Vanilla Ice Cream

Well this wasn't molten at all :/ and it tastes rather weird tgt w the ice cream idk why. Oh wait I rmb! The ice cream tasted really weird and we regretted getting the ice cream! The choc cake itself was good :) 3.6/5


Strawberry tofu cheesecake

Don't worry, you cannot taste any tofu! It was light and rather refreshing. Nice change from the usual dense cheesecakes. Base could've been slightlyyyy thicker imo! On the whole this was q good but not something I'd yearn for. 3.6/5

The lady there is really nice their selection of cakes is so tempting!!!! Would like to go back and try their Hummingbird cake!

Cake Spade
1 Tras Link #01-06 Orchid Hotel
Singapore 078867
64443868
Mon-Thurs 12-8pm
Fri-Sat 12-1030pm

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...